Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New adventure

So, today I've started a new adventure. I've signed up with ClickBank and am trying my hand at processing rebates online. I have three months to decide if this works for me or not. If I haven't made my registration fee back within that time frame, then I can get out and get my money back. I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to things like this but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures!

I'm hoping that this will work so that I can continue to stay home with my kids yet make some extra income for our household. It would be nice to be able to purchase items for our homeschool without worrying about the expense. Since I had to quit working outside the home, things have just been getting tighter and tighter.

Another new adventure for me is this blog. I have never done this before because I don't think that people want to read about my life.....but maybe I'm wrong!

Thank you for reading about my new adventure. I will be back with updates on how it is going.

Denise

Find out the owner of any cell phone or unlisted number. Results include name, current address, carrier, and location details when available. Your search is 100% confidential.
Click Here!

Get paid to take surveys. Earn money in your spare time. Click Here!

No comments: